Thank you for your interest in writing for CULAH , a forum for health and fitness enthusiasts around the world.
What can I write about ?
We are looking for original and well-written guest posts and articles on topics related to fitness and diet. You can also contribute video podcasts, DIY tutotials and in-depth reviews of related products,companies and services. Please browse the archives to get an idea of the kind of stories that we publish here at culah.com
What do I get in return ?
culah can be a great place to share ideas and opinions on fitness related topics with the world. The site gets thousands of visitors monthly and is growing very rapidly.
As a guest author, you will not be paid for your submission but we will publish your two line bio with the story along with an hyperlink to your website. Regular contributors will be listed on our websites with their own dedicated author profile.
How do I submit an article ?
You can send us your articles via email or, if the article includes attachments (like screenshot image),then you can add all the files in a word document and send the link via email at email@example.com
All contributions will be reviewed by the editor and content that matches (or exceeds) the site’s existing standards will be published.
Should I send a proposal first ?
We may not publish every submission and it is therefore recommended that you send us a brief outline of what you plan to write so that you don’t spend time writing about stuff that has already been covered or is not suitable for publishing on the site.
Before your submit an article, please note that:
- The content must be original and cannot be republished elsewhere on the web.Your articles may be edited prior to publishing.
- If you use an image or quote text from another source, always give full credit with an hyperlink. Never attempt to rehash someone else’s content or idea.
- While there’s no such thing as “optimal” word length as it may vary depending upon the topic, guest posts should have at least 500 words or more.
- Include screenshots with your articles and each image should include a caption. Use the PNG format for screenshots and they should be 560 pixels wide.
- As far as possible, write evergreen content and avoid using too much jargon.
- If you are planning to cover news that is already well known on the Internet, add thoughtful analysis to your story or explore it from an angle that other publications may have missed.
Got questions ?
As a guest writer, you won’t be paid for your contributions but this opportunity can help get more exposure for your blog or your website on the Internet. All guest articles will include a brief bio of the author and a link to his or her website for some extra publicity.
If you have any questions, please email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org